- 92% of people notice and read graphics on wrapped vehicles
- 75% of consumers develop impressions about a company based on the fleet graphics
- 30% of consumers will make buying decisions based on impressions they receive from company vehicles
- 96% of people surveyed said fleet graphics have more impact than billboards
- Vehicle signage garners about 8.4 million impressions in a 12-month period
- Statistics based on The Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB) research
(Comparisons shown as cost per one thousand impressions)
- $23.70 TV Advertising
- $18.15 Newspaper Advertising
- $3.55 Outdoor Advertising
- $.70 Vehicle Advertising (Wrap)
Based on a 28-foot truck contracted for full coverage over a 12-month period. Actual cost for inner city or regional programs may vary. Source: Media Dynamics, Inc.
- Vehicle wraps do not damage your automobile’s paint when applied correctly by a TCS Professional Installer.
- Protection of your vehicle’s original paint is an additional bonus of wrapping, which may enhance the resale value of your automobile.
- The Color Spot ensures our car wraps will not fade and are backed by up to a 3-year performance guarantee.
- Vehicle wraps are nonabrasive and can easily be removed when you are ready to sell the vehicle or change your advertising.