• 92% of people notice and read graphics on wrapped vehicles
• 75% of consumers develop impressions about a company based on the fleet graphics
• 30% of consumers will make buying decisions based on impressions they receive from company vehicles
• 96% of people surveyed said fleet graphics have more impact than billboards
• Vehicle signage garners about 8.4 million impressions in a 12-month period
• Statistics based on The Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB) research
(Comparisons shown as cost per one thousand impressions)
• $23.70 TV Advertising
• $18.15 Newspaper Advertising
• $3.55 Outdoor Advertising
• $.70 Vehicle Advertising (Wrap)
Based on a 28-foot truck contracted for full coverage over a 12-month period. Actual cost for inner city or regional programs may vary. Source: Media Dynamics, Inc.
Vehicle wraps do not damage your automobile’s paint when applied correctly by a TCS Professional Installer.
Protection of your vehicle’s original paint is an additional bonus of wrapping, which may enhance the resale value of your automobile.
The Color Spot ensures our car wraps will not fade and are backed by up to a 3-year performance guarantee.
Vehicle wraps are nonabrasive and can easily be removed when you are ready to sell the vehicle or change your advertising.
Vehicle graphics is our specialty.
We design, print, and install wraps nationwide.
Please call us if you have any questions.